Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Photos

Hi. Just to let you all know, I'll be adding more and more photos to the blog. I've acquired a new and more powerful computer as well as a scanner, so more pictures will start to populate the posts. I've added photos to Ancient History, Third Grade, A Memorable Fourth of July, and my theme photo is with me and Whee-Zee, of course. There might be some other new ones around: The Smell of Bread is one. Look around, re-read stuff, and put in some comments if it brings back memories you'd like to share. C'mon all you Heights people, I know you're out there. Check out Jack Wiler's blog also. His stories and mine are weaving in and out of each other, so stay tuned to both. Let's all wish Jack good luck next weekend. He'll be performing a one-man show in NYC based upon his two volumes of poetry. It should be an exciting evening. Break a leg, Jack!

No comments: