Monday, April 7, 2008

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

I thought I had that question answered. For the last 28 years, anyway. When I was a boy I could have said lots of things: cowboy, soldier, astronaut, you name it. Now after 56 years I must decide once again- What do I want to be? In my high school yearbook I said that I wanted to be either an actor, a writer or a politician. I've been an actor and I may be once again. I am a writer of sorts, hopefully to those of you who are reading this on a regular basis. If I decide to become a politician, well, somebody slap me if they see me try.
I am trying to decide right now what kind of job training to take in order for an old guy like me to land a career instead of just a job, that's why the posts have kind of come to a standstill. They will continue, as soon as my thoughts can focus.
I have been adding more photos, so hunt around the blog and you'll find them. If you are a former classmate, or if you grew up in Woodbury Heights the same time as me, add some thoughts of your own, it's your story too.
And maybe you can tell me - What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

No comments: