Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Look At What I Saw

A hot summer night and I'm watching the Late Show on TV. My brother has fallen asleep so I'm the only one who's watching. One of my favorite things to do in the summer - watching old movies late at night, bathed in the gray-white glow of the television. Tonight it's a Tarzan movie, one I haven't seen before. It's Johnny Weissmuller, of course, he IS Tarzan, you know?

Anyway, the movie is called Tarzan and His Mate, and it's about a safari that comes into the jungle to find the elephants' grave yard and collect all the ivory there. Leading the safari is Harry Holt. He loves Jane and he's going to try and get her to come back to civilization with him. All the usual Tarzan stuff is going on, you know, the bad natives attacking the safari, wild animals and Cheetah and the Tarzan yell and all, but there's four minutes that really catch my attention.
Jane is in an evening gown that Harry Holt brought for her. She's looking all glamorous and pretty and everything, and she and Tarzan are going for a walk in the morning. They're walking on a big tree limb or a tree trunk or something that's over a pond, when suddenly Tarzan pushes Jane into the water.
Nothing unusual for Tarzan to do, but the dress catches on a branch, and lo and behold, Jane is naked! I'm not seeing things, am I? For a second I'm not too sure, but then yes - it's true, Jane is swimming underwater totally nude, and you - I mean - I can see everything! Jane is truly naked, and I'm the only one seeing it. Tarzan and Jane are swimming underwater. Jane grabs Tarzan by the shoulders and hangs on as they swim. Then she slides back and grabs Tarzan's feet and holds on as he pulls her along. They gracefully swim in a circle two times, and I can see Jane's breasts and I can see her behind, and I can see EVERYTHING, you know?
Wow!
An eleven year old boy's fantasy come true!
Jane - NAKED!
I can't take my eyes off of the screen. I'm too entranced to wake up my brother.
I can't believe it, but there it is right on TV, right in my living room.
Four minutes of jungle erotic fantasy and I'm the only one to see it.
WOW!
Ah, a warm summer night bathed in that gray-white glow.
Jane - Naked.
WOW!

No comments: